No matter if you’re a bodybuilder or a powerlifter and how strong you are, chances are that you want to increase your bench press.
Thankfully, there are some proven techniques out there to maximize your strength on the bench press.
To recap, this is how to increase your strength on the bench press
1. Activate your central nervous system with plyometrics and med balls
2. Focus on the form and put the tension on the right muscle groups
3. Increase the strength of your limiting factors
4. Lift heavy on your daily routine
5. Don’t go too heavy too often (on the bench)